Take Your Music Outside With HEOS 1
Denon's foray into the wireless audio market with HEOS just shy of one year ago certainly attracted loads of attention. Now, HEOS steps up once again with the HEOS 1 and a portable Go Pack enabling outdoor use
Announced this week, HEOS 1 is a totally portable, affordable speaker that is the first in the range to be intended for both indoor and outdoor use.
The HEOS 1 boasts great stereo imaging without 'echo' often found with cheap wireless audio products, thanks to HEOS' acoustic design and state-of-the-art audio DSP optimization. HEOS 1 is embedded with MaxxAudio® by Waves, a sophisticated sound enhancement suite customised to provide top-of-the-line sound quality for an optimized listening experience. With the easy to use free HEOS app, setup means great sound within minutes for indoors or outdoors. It is the perfect speaker for a smaller room or any smaller space in a home.
Joe Salamanca, HEOS Product Manager for Australian Distributor, QualiFi told StereoNET:
We are thrilled to introduce HEOS 1 our entry level wireless multi-room sound system that combines great design and Denon sound. When combined with the HEOS 1 Go Pack the water-resistant design and added Bluetooth capability allows users to listen to their HEOS1 in the back yard, at the park and anywhere a Wi-Fi connection is not available.
Combined with the Go Pack, consisting of a rechargeable battery, a Splashguard, and a Bluetooth®-USB adapter, the HEOS 1 can provide up to 6 hours of music and entertainment. While the HEOS 1 speaker itself is humidity resistant, with the addition of the Splashguard it becomes IPX4 splashproof for added protection at outdoor events that may occur in the rain or poolside. The Go Pack’s Bluetooth-USB adapter allows the user to stream Bluetooth audio directly to one HEOS 1 speaker – anywhere, anytime. In addition, if Wi-Fi is available, the Bluetooth audio can be shared with other HEOS devices, driving home HEOS' true multi-room audio platform and functionality.
The HEOS system delivers users’ favorite music from the world’s leading music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Deezer® and TuneIn, with more services to be announced soon - as well as smart devices, PCs, Macs or NAS drives on any home network. It instantly gives users multi-room audio control at their fingertips. Control your music in every room from any device, by grouping several rooms together to play the same track, or different tracks in every room for a true wireless multi-room audio experience.
HEOS 1 Key Features
- Best-in-Class Sound
- Humidity Resistant
- Play any source from any smart device via the HEOS app: streaming cloud music services, directly from phone and tablet, USB, network storage, aux in
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- USB input directly to speaker
- Bi-Amped 2-way system with custom active EQ and crossover
- Custom woofer and high dispersion tweeter powered by a 2-channel Class D amplifier
- Easy setup
- Intuitive industrial design for portability
- Audiophile grade synchronization
- Great stereo imaging – use 2 HEOS 1 speakers as a stereo pair
- Waves MaxxAudio technology
- Easy-to-use app with three tabs- one-touch access to most-used features
- Optional HEOS 1 Go Pack available
- Available in black and white
HEOS 1 GO PACK – Key Features
- Optional accessory pack for use with HEOS 1 wireless speaker
- Bluetooth – play any audio from your phone or tablet when Wi-Fi is not available
- Rechargeable battery – 6 hours of playback from the custom battery fitting perfectly to the base of HEOS 1
- Splashguard upgrades HEOS 1 from steam-resistant to full IPX4 protection
- 4 LED battery indicator
- Available in black and white
Local pricing has not yet been announced, but HEOS 1 + Go Pack are expected in Australia within 3 months.
For more information visit www.heos.com.au
Denon HEOS is distributed in Australia by Qualifi.
MORE ON GADGETNET
Amazon and Sonos are known for their smart speakers, but next year both companies will be launching...
To up your gaming and your work game, try this competitively priced 32-inch curved monitor from BenQ.
Tivoli Audio has enjoyed immense success since its inception as a radio manufacturer in the year 2000. Nearly...
The new Huawei Mate 20 PRO might just be the best Android phone ever made.
Chinese company DJI has swiftly risen to dominate the consumer drone market, offering a wide range of...